Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute quotes in a timely manner and transacts customer purchase orders
- Support new equipment application engineering team
- Research historical cost data and apply mathematics and mechanical principles to analyze current needs.
- Communicate regularly and directly with customers, Production, Procurement, and other departments on the details of the order including issue resolution.
- Expedite orders and provide customers with production status.
- Field customer calls on technical questions and inquiries, make recommendations and/or take corrective action to solve issues, and determine if escalated customer service is warranted by another individual.
- Working with a team of Application Engineers and Outside Sales support to find appropriate solutions.
- Detail Oriented and Organized individual
- Work with customers, Accounting, and Quality departments, to resolve issues requiring the return of products. Includes issuing RMA’S, entering replacement orders if necessary
- Negotiate pricing in cooperation with management. Proactively generate sales and promote Company products.
- Remain up to date with Safety trainings as well as current available product lines
- Periodically work with suppliers to obtain correct product recommendations
- Maintain files to support estimates/surveys including technical calculations, instructions, and reports.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Continued Education preferred
- Multitasking and organizational skills, Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Communicates professionally and effectively verbally and written
- Ability to give input on issues in a team atmosphere and support final team and management decisions.
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Time management and organization: Need to use a variety of organization methods, including calendar management
- Industry and sales experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel